How trampoline helps in weight loss? Rebounding helps in draining the lymph which is the important factor in weight loss. Lymphatic system collects extra fluid that is seeped out of capillaries and takes it to the heart for circulation. Clogged up lymph causes body fat and cellulite. Rebounding using trampoline is helpful to stimulate the lymphatic system. . It works at every single cell of the body, like brain cells. Adrenal cells or skin cells. Rebounding helps is removing stagnated material like dried blood, estrogens, fiber lytic materials, toxins, acids, excess albumin, and cell debris from the liver. The benefits of rebounding is beyond weight loss and muscle toning. You can do it every day for 20 minutes medium high bouncing on both the feet, 3-4 inches off of the mat. And just repeat the pattern.
Buy the recommended high quality products here:
• Pure Fitness 38″ Mini Rebounder Trampoline, Ages 13+
• Nature’s Way Selenium 200 mcg; L-selenomethionine; 100 capsules
• NOW Vitamin E-400 Dry, 100 Capsules
• Ester-C Vitamin C 1000 mg Coated Tablets 120, Vitamin C Supplement
• Manganese | 10 mg | 100 Vegetarian
• Swanson Milk Thistle 1,000 mg 100 Caps 2 Pack
• Turmeric Curcumin Max Potency 95% Curcuminoids 1950mg with Bioperine Black Pepper for Best Absorption
DISCLAIMER: This video is intended for general knowledge only and is not intended to replace any medical advice. Please consult your medical practitioner before starting any program.
Learn Meditation Technique here to reduce stress:
Reasons for not losing weight Part 2:
Reasons for not losing weight Part 1:
All about Intermittent fasting:
How to start keto diet:
Learn all Anti-aging techniques: Z