Get memory training tips at link above now
Keep Your Brain Alive Book:
If you want to keep your brain strong and young these are some brain exercises that I learned from the book Keep Your Brain Alive.
Nuerobics means using your brain in new and different ways involving all of your senses. This will wake up your brain. Here are neurobic brain exercises.
Here are a few of them:
1. Search for coins in your pocket and use your sense of touch trying to figure out what the coin is
2. Close your eyes and walk around your house trying to remember where the furniture is. You are testing your memory and making your memory work in a way it isn’t used to working
3. Invent conversations when watching the tv and the volume is on mute. This is a great brain exercises
4. Do things that get you out of your normal thinking patterns. If you normally read magazines about motorcycles then read a magazine about gardening. Get out of your normal thinking patters.
5. A brain exercise for me is to watch political commentators that I don’t think they way they do. This is a brain exercise
6. Take a new way home. This wakes up your brain
7. Write with your non dominant hand as a brain exercise
8. Close your eyes and try to identify spices by their smell. You are engaging your sense of smell in a new way
I think this is a great book full of brain exercises. This is not my book nor do I get anything if you buy it but I really enjoyed the book on nuerobics and brain exercises and I think you should check it out
Link above has great memory training tips