Ginger has been used for its medicinal properties since ancient times. If you want to use weight, make your skin smoother or boost your immune system, here are some amazing ginger remedies. Ginger is a great source of vitamins, micronutrients, and essential oils.
You shouldn’t use ginger if you have cardiac or liver problems, high temperature, or damaged mucous membranes. And refrain from using ginger if you’re bleeding or in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters of pregnancy. Make sure you’re not allergic to ginger before using any beauty treatments containing ginger extract: do a test patch on your arm first.
It fights cellulite 1:08
It strengthens nails and helps them grow 1:43
It boosts immunity 2:31
It reduces pain 3:34
It increases brain function 4:21
It helps with weight loss 5:53
It destroys cancer cells 6:47
It helps get rid of pimples 7:27
It stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss and dandruff 8:12
– A ginger scrub will warm up your skin and improve blood circulation, which makes it great for reducing the appearance of unsightly cellulite. It also reduces swelling to prevent new cellulite from forming.
– You’ll need 1-2 tablespoons of melted shea butter, 1-2 teaspoons of avocado oil, 3-5 drops of patchouli essential oil, 3-5 drops of ginger essential oil, and 5-7 drops of lemon essential oil. With so many essential oils, you’ll have the nails of a hand model!
– Ginger contains a high concentration of ascorbic acid, vitamins A and B, zinc, calcium, iodine, natural antibiotics, and antimycotics, which are basically an anti-fungal. Thanks to this power punch of health essentials, ginger strengthens our body and increases our resistance to different illnesses.
– Research published in the Journal of Pain (we know, sounds so hardcore) has proven that ginger is a perfect pain-killer because it’s a natural anti-inflammatory. It works especially well with post-work-out muscle soreness, menstrual cramps, and arthritis.
– Ginger consumption slows down the aging and death of brain cells, which means decreased risk of developing neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. What’s more, ginger root improves all cognitive functions and helps keep your memory sharp as a tack.
– Ginger contains over 40 vital antioxidants! Among this sea of health-boosting molecules, there is one in particular effective in slowing down aging. It’s called gingerol, and it prevents collagen degradation and speeds up cell renewal in your body.
– If you’re familiar with the ancient Indian practice of Ayurveda, you might know that ginger root can help control your weight. If you prefer more scientific evidence, here you go! A 2014 study published in the Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture made the same conclusions.
– Research has shown the amazing ability of ginger to destroy different types of cancer cells. Michigan University scientists have proven that ginger powder can kill ovarian cancer cells.
– Ginger is a natural antiseptic which means it can help your skin stay clean and blemish-free. It’s also an effective natural weapon against the bacteria that cause acne.
– Ginger increases blood flow to the scalp, supplies the roots with nutrients, and stimulates hair growth, which in turn prevents hair loss.
What other uses of ginger do you know? Share them with us in the comments section!
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Have you ever seen a talking slime? Here he is – Slick Slime Sam:
For more videos and articles visit: