It’s time for another Vitamin C DIY – And this time we’re tackling masks! This unique skin brightening mask will help to reduce discoloration and smooth skin tone. I’ve used natural fruit acids and Vitamin C together in a handy push-up stick for fast and fun applications. This DIY mask is healing, soothing and super effective for most skin types. Use it weekly as part of your anti-aging regime.
Link for push-up containers:
– 1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
– 1 cup fresh organic frozen strawberries
– 2 tsp Amla powder
– 1/4 cup filtered water
– Place everything in a food processor until well blended and smooth. You may need to use a spatula halfway through to make sure there is no mixture stuck to the sides/or powder on the bottom of the bowl.
– Pour into the twist-ups tubes. This should make about 2 tubes with a little extra for drinking!
– If you choose to drink the remaining mixture, you may need to add a few drops of Stevia or Monk Fruit as the Amla makes it a little sour.
– Freeze overnight.
When you are ready to use, twist-off cap and smooth a thin layer of the mask over your face. Then PUT THE TUBE BACK IN THE FREEZER!
As you are applying, it will melt so make sure you have a towel around your neck and chest. I recommend lying down on a towel on your bed to allow the mask to do it’s thing (5-10 minutes). Rinse off with warm water, then continue with your skincare regime as usual.
This works really well on most skin types. If you have inflamed skin, and/or Rosacea, I would leave it on for a maximum of 30 seconds.
Join the Gorgeously Green Family 💚
SUBSCRIBE now! 👉👉
Chat with me 🙋♀️
If you love wellness, GRAB MY FREE 3x3x3 GUIDE! This free guide has my 3 favorite recipes, DIYs and product reviews, and is a great way to kickstart your wellness. Click here to get your FREE copy today:
And, if you’re interested in changing your health and wellness, I absolutely recommend you sign-up to be the first-to-know about my Plant-Powered Challenge. I run this challenge three or four times per year, and it is a GREAT way to revamp your wellness from the inside out. The challenge costs just $31 (that’s $1-a-day), and it’s a great way to connect with a great community of wellness warriors. Click here to learn more:
Be sure to follow me on social media!!
Pinterest // N