Megan Ramos reveals everything you want to learn about intermittent fasting, how to break a weight loss plateau for good, and much more. ▸ [FREE] 🔥E-BOOK: “The Keto Kickstart Guide: 4 Steps to Burning Fat Instead of Sugar” |
🎁 FREE GIFT: ►FREE FASTING EBOOK:
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THESE RELATED VIDEOS:
🎥Keto Diet Playlist:
🎥Dr Jason Fung – Reversing Diabetes:
🎥Dr Jason Fung – Real Cause of Weight Gain:
🎥Dr Jason Fung – Counting Calories is Stupid:
// T I M E S T A M P S
[05:00] About Megan Ramos
– Megan started working with Dr. Jason Fung at age 15.
[13:10] Symptoms for Kidney Dysfunction
– Patients who are leaking a lot of protein in their urine, yet they don’t have high blood pressure are most likely suffering from kidney dysfunction. Protein in the urine usually means something diabetic is going on.
[17:30] Being Proactive Rather Than Reactive
– Megan wants to help patients be proactive. The healthcare system is broken beyond repair.
– When Megan and Jason first started talking about fasting, people thought they were lunatics. However, the benefits of fasting have been well known for hundreds of years.
– Fasting makes a significant change in the lives of their patients.
[23:40] Fasting the Wrong Way
– Fasting the wrong way will result in electrolyte imbalance. Most people are petrified of salt. However, salt is critical to our survival and wellbeing.
– Insulin levels will be high when you first start fasting. Eventually, the insulin levels will tank. It could cause diarrhea if not rehydrating correctly.
– Megan does consultations online. Most of the time, the person’s issues are resolved by salt or magnesium.
– Pickle juice and bone broth will also assist with hydration.
– Sometimes people carb up before a fast. It will wreak havoc on your body and mind. Plus, you won’t get autophagy as efficiently. Do a fast through your ketogenic diet.
– Fasting shouldn’t make you feel bad; it should make you feel more energetic.
[31:40] The Most Surprising Benefit of Fasting
– Megan loves when older women get their libido back.
– The most surprising thing is anti-aging in women. Women who have gone grey are now getting their hair color again.
– A 76-year-old woman got her regular menstrual period back for two years.
[33:50] Should Women Practice Fasting Differently Than Men?
– Women need to be more diligent with sodium. Salt is critical in middle-aged women. Not necessarily for feeling good, but for making sure that weight loss is happening at an efficient rate.
– Women need to fast more than men to get the same results.
– A 24 hour fast will give women tremendous results. They will lose water weight and body fat.
– Women are more compliant doing a three day fast. Once they wake up on the second day, there should be no hunger. Staying in a fast can be more manageable for women.
[37:55] Advice for Someone Who is Getting Stuck at a Certain Weight
– Make sure there are no problem foods or snacking in the diet. People on keto will eat a lot of nuts and cheese outside of eating windows. What do your eating days look like?
– Add fat and protein to your meals to make them more satiating. That alone can break a person through a plateau.
[42:55] Megan’s Favorite Benefit of Fasting
– Megan gets an insane amount of energy while fasting. She gets to train doctors and speak at medical conferences. After a trip, Megan does a fat fast. It gives her an energy reboot and mental clarity.
Learn More About Megan Ramos & Dr Jason Fung
Website For The Fasting Method:
// F O L L O W B E N A Z A D I
▸ instagram | @thebenazadi |
▸ facebook | /thebenazadi |
▸ twitter | @thebenazadi
▸ linkedin |
▸ email | firstname.lastname@example.org
##intermittentfasting #meganramos #fasting
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Ben Azadi disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.